The arts need friends
Volksoper Wien is proud of its lively-minded, committed and loyal audience. The Volksoper friends cercle is a platform for lovers of high-quality music theatre who would like to support us on a continuing basis.
We are particularly delighted that with our friends cercle we are continuing a tradition which is very closely linked to the original foundation of the theatre. In 1897, the Kaiser-Jubiläums-Stadttheater Association was set up by a group of committed Viennese citizens. Their commitment and financial support made it possible to build the theatre which – as Volksoper Wien – still stands for the highest standards in musical entertainment.
You too, as a member of our friends cercle, can help to provide outstanding performances of operetta, opera, musicals and ballet. Not only will your commitment benefit the Volksoper: as a member of our friends cercle you will enjoy numerous advantages and become part of the Volksoper family.
We invite you to support the work of Volksoper Wien and we look forward to welcoming you as a member of our friends cercle.
As a member of our friends cercle, you will enjoy numerous benefits such as:
- exclusive offers on reduced-price tickets
- priority purchase right for dress rehearsal tickets
- priority purchase right for last-minute tickets
- “Meet & Greet” events with the artistes
- backstage tours
- vouchers for programmes
- acknowledgement by name (if you wish) in the season preview and on our website
- all printed items sent to you free of charge
- In addition, you will receive a voucher for our extensive season preview, which appears once a year.
We offer you the possibility of choosing from seven different levels of membership:
- Classic friend, € 119 per season
- Partner friend, € 199 per season
Two adults can become partner friends.
- Family friend, € 199 per season
One child (up to the 15th birthday) together with one adult (up to a maximum of two adults and three children) can become family friends.
- Premium friend, € 350 per season
- Patron, € 1,500 per season
- Donor, € 3,000 per season
Volksoper Wien has been included in the list of organisations that are beneficiaries of donations. Sponsorship contributions are now largely tax-deductible.
Förderkreis der Volksoper Wien
Währinger Straße 78
Tel.: +43/1/514 44-3682
Fax: +43/1/514 44-3679
Raiffeisenlandesbank Niederösterreich-Wien AG
IBAN: AT02 3200 0000 0040 0754